Sunday School for all ages - 9:30 am
Coffee - 10:30 am
Gathering - 10:45am
Children's Church & Nursery - 10:45am
Evening - 6:00 pm
Intercessory Wednesdays - 7:00pm
We are a casual gathering of people who are on this journey to know Christ together. You don't have to do life alone. Come and connect with Christ here, with us. You are welcome here no matter what! God meets us right where we are and we, His church, would like to meet you also - right where you are and find out how we can help you on your life journey of connecting with Christ.
We gather weekly to meet with God and encourage each other. We hear truth from God's Word and it impacts and changes our lives. Christ changes lives and our desire is that when you come to our weekend gathering, you will experience Christ. That experience will change you and that you will begin a relationship with Christ and a connection with others.
What to Expect
- Worship - we will begin with singing songs to help us focus our hearts and minds on God and express our love and appreciation.
- Prayer - we believe in the Power of God to make a difference.
- Teaching - you will hear a message that is relevant, Biblical and will show how we might respond to Christ.
- Giving - we give generously and sacrificially out of obedience and trust in Christ. If you are a guest, there is no obligation to participate.
- Communion - we remember Christ together each month in corporate communion
- Baptism - anyone who has accepted Christ as their Savior is encouraged to make a public declaration by being baptized in water. This is a celebration service that is a part of your journey.